Mr. Ramesh B V
Awards / Achievement
- Organized and Conducted a Workshop on "MIDAS CIVIL SOFTWARE" at PES University. Attened a One day Workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights" at PES University Bangalore.
- Member of Indian Concrete Institute, Associate Member of Institution of Engineers India, Member of Structural Engineers Forum of India.
- Syllabus preparation
- Placement & Internship Co-ordinator
- Core Design Team Member for Design of L & T Cement plant at Hirmi, Chhattisgarh
- Core Team Member for Design of Material handling facility at ESSAR Steels Hazira Gujarat.
- Design and detailing of Supporting structures for Electrical Sub stations across India.
- Planning and Desiging of few Residential, commercial and Industrial structures.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Contruction Technology
- Computational Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis Classical Methods
- Design & Detailing of R C C Strucral elements
- Design and Detailing of Steel Structural Elements
- Desing and Detailing of Hydraulic Strucutres
- Estimation & Costing
- Building Planning & Drawing Lab
- Surveying Practice I & II Lab
- Basic Materilas Testing Lab
- Concrete and Highway Materials Lab
- • Published a paper on "DESIGN OF SUB-ARTERIAL URBAN ROAD USING MXROAD SOFTWARE" at International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 05, Issue 5, May 2018 (Print): 2395-0072, havig an Impact factor of 2.6