|Qualification||Institution||Year||(Ph.D)||VTU||M.E. (Structural Engineering)||MSRIT||1991-1993||B.E. (Civil Engg)||RVCE||1985-1990|
Awards / Achievement
- Organized and Conducted a Workshop on "MIDAS CIVIL SOFTWARE" at PES University. Attened a One day Workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights" at PES University Bangalore.
- Member of Indian Concrete Institute, Associate Member of Institution of Engineers India, Member of Structural Engineers Forum of India.
- Syllabus preparation
- Placement & Internship Co-ordinator
- Core Design Team Member for Design of L & T Cement plant at Hirmi, Chhattisgarh
- Core Team Member for Design of Material handling facility at ESSAR Steels Hazira Gujarat.
- Design and detailing of Supporting structures for Electrical Sub stations across India.
- Planning and Desiging of few Residential, commercial and Industrial structures.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Contruction Technology
- Computational Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Structural Analysis Classical Methods
- Design & Detailing of R C C Structural elements
- Design and Detailing of Steel Structural Elements
- Design and Detailing of Hydraulic Structures
- Estimation & Costing
- Building Planning & Drawing Lab
- Surveying Practice I & II Lab
- Basic Materials Testing Lab
- Concrete and Highway Materials Lab
- Advanced design of R C Structures
- Design of Precast and Composite Structures
- 1. Structural Dynamics
- 2. Foam concrete for structural work
- 3. Structural Analysis
- 4. Bamcrete: Bamboo as reinforcement in concrete
Research projects (current)
- 1. Dynamic Response of a Precast multi-storyed structure ( ongoing)
- 2. Experimental investigation on foam concrete using bamboo as reinforcement (ongoing).
- 3. Experimental Investigation on foam concrete with partial replacement of cement with flyash (ongoing)
- Published a paper on "DESIGN OF SUB-ARTERIAL URBAN ROAD USING MXROAD SOFTWARE" at International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 05, Issue 5, May 2018 (Print): 2395-0072, havig an Impact factor of 2.6