Ms. Nagasundari S
Ms. Nagasundari has 14+ years of teaching, pursuing Doctoral degree in the faculty of Information and Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. She has completed her Bachelor degree from Bharathidasan University and Masters from Dr. MGR University.
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Sr. Lecturer||PES Institute of Technology||2004||2010||Assistant Professor||M A M College of Engineering||2010||2018||Associate Professor||PES University||2018||till now|
Awards / Achievement
- Second prize was awarded for the best poster design in "Research Methodologies in Computer Science & Engineering” conducted by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, CEG, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai during 24th - 25th September 2011
- Associate Member of IEI
- Associate Member at National Cyber Safety and Security Standards
- Nagasundari is qualified in TNSET on 2016
- Nagasundari has also taught Algorithms at ICFAI, Bangalore as a visiting faculty.
- Nagasundari also worked in the team for developing a Software Requirements Specification and User interface design of a healthcare and ecommerce mobile application
- PG Project Coordination for students under the Supervision of Prof. Prasad B Honnavalli
- Co-Faculty for Computer Network Security
- Member of ISFCR
- Part of Coordination team in organizing International conferences, National Conferences and Symposiums
- Mentor for students
- Faculty Empowerment Program Mission10X Coordination
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Under graduate Courses: Secure Programming, Applied Cryptography, Distributed Operating System, Introduction to Operating System Computer Networks- I, Grid and Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Software Project Management, Software Engineering, Java and J2EE, Java and CGI Programming, Computer Concepts and C Programming, Unix And Shell Programming, Programming and Data Structures-1, Computer Graphics, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Computer Organization, Database Management System
- Post Graduate Courses: Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Computation offloading in Mobile Cloud Environment
- Context based Decision Making
- Trust Computing
- Cyber Forensics
Research projects (current)
- Software and System security
- Network Security
- Nagasundari S, G. V. Uma, “Computation Offloading as a Service Based on Context Aware Approach in Mobile Cloud Computing”, In Proceedings of Third International Conference on Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications held during January 3-5,2018 at Anna University, Chennai, India.
- Nagasundari S, G. V. Uma, “Cloud-Tourism: A Conceptual Framework for Tourism Cloud accessed by mobile devices” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Advances in Cloud Computing (ACC-2013), September 2013, CP. 4.
- MuthuLakshmi, S., S. Nagasundari, SP Surender Nath, and G. V. Uma. "Enhancing E-Learning through Cognitive Structures for Learning Sports." In Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology. Computer Science and Engineering, pp. 386-392. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- S. Shakila Banu, S. Nagasundari, “A Cryptography Based Crowdsource Data Management on Cloud ”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 2, February 2017
- Nagasundari S, G. V. Uma, “ Computation Offloading Service Selection Method for Mobile Devices”, in The Journal of Web Engineering,Vol. 17, No.6 (2018) 3764-3777