Ms. Nagasundari S
Ms. Nagasundari has 15+ years of teaching, pursuing Doctoral degree in the faculty of Information and Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai. She has completed her Bachelor degree from Bharathidasan University and Masters from Dr. MGR University.
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Associate Professor||PES University||2018||Present||Assistant Professor||M A M College og Engineering||2010||2018||Senior Lecturer||P E S Intitute of Technology||2004||2010|
Awards / Achievement
- Qualified in TamilNadu State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor on 2016
- Associate Member of IEI (Membership No : AM0994149)
- Associate Member of National Cyber Safety and Security Standard (Membership No: NCSSSASSOC4017617)
- Member in Centre for Information Security, Forensics and Cyber Resilience (ISFCR)
- Faculty Empowerment Program Mission10X Coordination
- Coordinated a real time project of Mobile and Web app development
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Under Graduate Courses: Computer Networks, Secure Programming, Introduction to Operating System
- Post Graduate Course: Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Computation offloading in Mobile Cloud Environment
- Trust Computing
- Cyber Security
Research projects (current)
- Software and System security
- Network Security
- Nagasundari S, G V Uma, "Cloud-Tourism: A Conceptual Framework for Tourism Cloud accessed by mobile devices" in the Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Advances in Cloud Computing (ACC-2013), September 19-20, 2013 Bangalore, India organized by Computer Society of India
- Sangeeta, S. Nagasundari and P. B. Honnavali, "SQL Injection Attack Detection using ResNet," 2019 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Kanpur, India, 2019, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/ICCCNT45670.2019.8944874.
- MuthuLakshmi, S., S. Nagasundari, SP Surender Nath, and G. V. Uma. "Enhancing E-Learning through Cognitive Structures for Learning Sports." In Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology. Computer Science and Engineering, pp. 386-392. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
- Nagasundari S, G. V. Uma, “Computation Offloading as a Service Based on Context Aware Approach in Mobile Cloud Computing”, In Proceedings of Third International Conference on Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications held during January 3-5,2018 at Anna University, Chennai, India.
- Nagasundari, S., Ravimaran, S. & Uma, G.V. Enhancement of the Dynamic Computation-Offloading Service Selection Framework in Mobile Cloud Environment. Wireless Pers Commun 112, 225–241 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-019-07023-4
- S. Shakila Banu, S. Nagasundari, "A Cryptography Based Crowdsource Data Management on Cloud ", International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 2, February 2017