Prof. Nitin V Pujari
Nitin V Pujari is currently serving as Dean, Internal Quality Assurance cell, PES University. He was previously the Head, PESIT-CSE and Chairperson PESU-CSE, serving PES for the last 29 years. Nitin was part of PES initiated Free community housing project at Gudihaal, Raichur District for flood affected people under the able guidance of the Honourable Chancellor. He is part of Ordell Ugo a virtual entity framework since 2012 to enhance the meta-cognitive skills of participating students. He has published several papers in reputed journals and conferences. He completed projects under Research Promotion Scheme and MODROBS. He is currently member of CSI, IET, ISTE.
|Qualification||Institution||Year||Master of Engineering in Computer Science||University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bengaluru||1993-1995||Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science||PDA College of Engineering, Kalburagi||1987-1991|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Dean, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, and Professor||PES University||2019||Till Date||Professor and Chairperson||Department of PG-CSE, PES University, Bengaluru||2017||2019||Professor and Chairperson||Department of CSE, PES University, Bengaluru||2014||2017||Professor and Head||Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||2003||2014||Assistant Professor and Head||Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||1997||2003||Lecturer||Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru||1991||1997|
- Computer Society of India
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Dean, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, PES University
- Lecturer Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Assistant Professor and Head Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Professor and Head,Department of CSE, PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
- Professor and Chairperson, Department of CSE, PES University, Bengaluru
- Professor and Chairperson, Department of PG-CSE, PES University, Bengaluru
- Member, Board of Examiners, CSE and ISE, VTU, Belgaum, 2010-2011
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Programming with C
- Introduction to Computing using Python
- Data Structures
- Database Management Systems
- Operating Systems
- Unix System Programming
- Fundamentals of Data Science using Python and R
- Software Engineering
- Computer System Performance Analysis
- Computer Organization
- Distributed Computing
- Computer Networks
- Fault Tolerant Computing
- Management in Engineering
- Knowledge Management
- Cloud Computing
- System Analysis and Design
- Computing Profession and Society
- Cognitive Computing
- Research Methodology
- Technical Communication
- Education Data Mining, Learning Analytics, Taxonomy in Education
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Operating Systems
Research projects (current)
- Principal Resource Person, PES-IBM Collaborative Program - ( 2006 - 2012)
- AICTE Sponsored Modernization of Networks Laboratory - ( 2007 - 2009 )
- AICTE Sponsored Technology for Communication between Blind and Deaf under Research Promotion Scheme - ( 2006 - 2009 )
- PESIT - IBM Pure Systems Project - ( 2013 - 2014 )
- Student Project Guidance: There are many, few sample projects
- Multi neural network model for product recognition and labelling
- A novel approach to identify unobvious entities from real time and offline video streaming
- Finger detection for sign language recognition
- Congruent Networking: A novel concept and model of recommendation system for utilizing the electronic social networks to maximize quality of service in a context
- Automated generation of question bank to assist In the evaluation of the possessed knowledge represented by extempore paragraph in a technical context
- Application of blooms taxonomy in day-to-day examinations
- A Tutor Assisting Novel Electronic Framework for Qualitative Analysis of a Question Bank
- Profile based electronic learning content aggregation and delivery system using self learning satisfaction index of user as feedback", Sucharitha Prabhakar Nitin V Pujari, Vinay S K, The Asian Conference on Technology in the classroom , April 25-28 2013, Osaka, Japan,,
- A Regionalized Collaborative Community Based Cloud Computing Awareness Evangelism Initiative, Nitin, P., Arjun, S., Prashasthi, P., Haresamudram, H.K., Swathi, M.B. and Anushree, P.K., 2014, July. A Regionalized Collaborative Community based Cloud Computing Awareness Evangelism Initiative. In The International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education (Vol. 3, p. 336).
- Pujari, Nitin V., and Manu Kothari. "A novel approach to identify unobvious entities from real time and offline video streaming." International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies. IEEE, 2014.
- Pujari, N. V., Pandey, K., Sumanth, C., Srikantan, A., Arvind, R., & Jay, D. T. (2015, March). OUNano a novel method and framework to optimize the utilization of digital communication channel and storage resources for textual based transactions. In 2015 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Kanuri, S. N., Navali, S. P., Ranganath, S. R., & Pujari, N. V. (2018, September). Multi neural network model for product recognition and labelling. In 2018 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI) (pp. 1837-1842). IEEE.
- Ravikiran, J., Mahesh, K., Mahishi, S., Dheeraj, R., Sudheender, S., & Pujari, N. V. (2009). Automatic Recognition of Sign Language Images. In Intelligent Automation and Computer Engineering (pp. 321-332). Springer, Dordrecht.
- Bhargav, H. S., Gangadhar Akalwadi, and Nitin V. Pujari. "Application of blooms taxonomy in day-to-day examinations." 2016 IEEE 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing (IACC). IEEE, 2016.
- Ravikiran, J., Mahesh, K., Mahishi, S., Dheeraj, R., Sudheender, S., & Pujari, N. V. (2009). Finger Detection for Sign Language Recognition. In Proceedings of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists (Vol. 1).
- Nagashree, N., and Nitin V. Pujari. "A tutor assisting novel electronic framework for qualitative analysis of a question bank." Computers in Human Behavior 65 (2016): 9-13. Elsevier