Mr. Tamal Dey
I am potential with listening and explaining in a presentable manner. I always keep updating myself. I am utilizing my skill set for development of the organization and making use of self-made ideology to gain the positive results and obtaining the goals of the organization.
26721983 Extn 569
|Qualification||Institution||Year||MCA||PES Institute of Technology||2007||PhD||VTU, Belgaum||2014|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University||2013||2021||Lecturer||PESIT||2008||2013|
- Years of Experience: 13
- Domain: Web Technology
- Conference Conducted: A Two-Day National Conference was conducted on "Recent Trends in Network Security and Cryptography" on October 22nd and 23rd, 2009 by MCA Dept, PESIT, Bangalore.
- A "Three-Day National Conference" was conducted on "Parallel Computing during October 20-22, 2008 by MCA Dept, PESIT, Bangalore.
- Conference Attended: National Conference on Data Science and Analysis held in PES University on March 9,10 2016
- Presented a paper titled "Modelling with MVC Architecture and Implementation with Struts and Spring Framework" in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Engineering & Technologies (NACCET-2012)" organized by T. John College, Bangalore on 11th-12th April 2012.
- FDP Attended: FDP in Teaching Learning Center, IIT Madras, fro June 19th to 21st 2017.
- National Cyber Safety and Security standards - Summit 15 - on 11th and 12th December 2015.
- 18th ISTE Karnataka Annual Faculty Convention on "Technical Education Interventions for Make in India and Digital India Initiatives" on November 6th and 7th 2015
- NBA Accreditation dated 21st July 2012, PESIT.
- "Emerging web Technologies (Ruby, Rails, JSP 2.0, and EJB 3.0)" dated 1st & 2nd February 2012 at Dept of MCA, RNSIT, Bangalore.
- 14th ISTE Karnataka State Faculty Convention dated 18th & 19th November 2011 at PESIT, Bangalore
- High Performance Computing pre-conference Workshop on "Research Paper Writing" dated 23rd July, 2011,PESIT, Bangalore
- A Faculty Development Program on Applications of Digital Media Processing, January 2011
- A Faculty Development Program (FDP) titled "Innovative methods of Teaching & Computer Science Subjects" on Feb 9th 2009 at PESIT.
- A BITES workshop on "Multi-Core Programming" at PESIT on 21-Mar-09.
- FDP Conducted: Workshop on J2EE dated 3rd and 4th February 2012 "Third National seminar conducted on Recent Trends In Networks and Communications
- Next Generation Networks, sponsored by IEEE Computer Society, Bangalore Chapter on 27th and 28th January 2012
- National Seminar on Recent Trends in Network Security and Cryptography" dated 29th &30th June 2011
- Seminar on Apple Technology dated 4th April 2009
- Lab Coordinator
- Test Coordinator
- SASP Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Prakalpa Coordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Web Frameworks(Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap
- JQuery and Java-based Web Services
- Progressive Web Design( ReactJS and React Native)
- Cross-Platform Web Development- Flutter with Firebase
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Oriented Oriented Modeling and Design with UML
- Content Management using Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Moodle
- Cymer Security
- Semantic Web
- PursuingPh.D from Visvesvaraya Technological University.
- National Conference: Published a paper on "A Comparative Analysis on Modeling and Implementing with MVC Architecture" in International Journal of Computer Application, New York, US- November 2011, ISBN: 978-93-80865-26-9, Pg.:44-49.
- Presented a paper in International Conference on Web Service Computing [ICWSC-2011] titled ""A comparative analysis on Modeling and Implementing with MVC Architecture"". The International Conference was conducted by SCMS School of Technology and Management, Cochin, Kerala, India on 14th and 15th of October 2011.
- Presented a paper on International Joint Conference on Emerging Intelligent Sustainable Technologies titled â€œA comparative analysis with MVC Architectural Design and Implementation with struts and spring frameworkâ€ on 3rd may 2012, paper published in (EISTCON-2012), Volume -3,ISBN: 978-93-81693-76-6.
- Track Mate - A Modern Era Collaboration Tool, IDES Joint International Conferences, 2020
- A Comparative Analysis on Modeling and Implementing with MVC Architecture, IJCA Proceedings on International Conference on Web Services Computing (ICWSC)-2011
- Track Mate - A Modern Era Collaboration Tool, Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Special Issue, Vol-06, Issue-02, 2020
- API for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, Recent Trends in Computer Graphics and Multimedia Technology, Vol-02, 2020
- Sentimental Analysis for Movie on Twitter, Rungta International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology,2018