Dr. Koshy K George
After completing his Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, he has held post doctoral positions at Seoul National University, Korea, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, and Yale University, USA. He joined PES Institute of Technology in 2006, and presently is with the PES University. He also directs the activities of the PES Centre for Intelligent Systems which was set up in 2007.
Electronics & Communications
26720410 Extn 765
- Fellow, IETE
- Senior Member, IEEE
- Member, IET
- Life Member, ISTE
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Linear Algebra; Advanced Engineering Mathematics.
- Artificial Neural Networks; Fuzzy Systems; Machine Learning.
- Multirate Systems and Filter Banks; Adaptive Signal Processing; Estimation Theory; Statistical Signal Processing.
- Network Analysis and Synthesis; Control Systems; Digital Control Systems; Linear Systems; Multivariable Feedback Systems; Optimal Control; Adaptive Systems; Robust Systems; Nonlinear Systems.
- Adaptation; Nonlinear Systems
- K. George and Kumpati S. Narendra, “Multiple Models: A Survey.” In Proceedings of the 19th Yale Workshop on Adaptive and Learning Systems, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA, June 10–12, 2019.
- R. Makam and K. George, “Multiple Models for Decentralised Adaptive Control.” In Proceedings of the 15th IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA), Edinburgh, Scotland, July 16–19, 2019.
- A. Ganesh, N. R. Vasanth, A. S. Ramaswamy and K. George, “Staining of unstained histology using style transfer with colour-based segmentation.” To be presented at the 2019 IEEE TENCON, Kochi, India, October 17–20, 2019.
- T. B. Sriram, M. S. Kashi, R. Ugarakhod, and K. George, “Meta-cognitive neural networks for adaptive identification and control.” To be presented at the 2019 IEEE TENCON, Kochi, India, October 17–20, 2019.
- E. Arun, H. Rajesh, D. Chakrabarti, H. Cherala and K. George, “Monopoly using reinforcement learning.” To be presented at the 2019 IEEE TENCON, Kochi, India, October 17–20, 2019.
- E. Arun, J. Vinith, C. Pattar and K. George, “Improving Kannada OCR using a stroke-based approach.” To be presented at the 2019 IEEE TENCON, Kochi, India, October 17–20, 2019
- R. Ugarakhod, S. Abraham and K. George, “An inversion-based neuro-controller for robot manipulators.” To be presented at the 6th India Control Conference, Hyderabad, India, December 18–20, 2019.
- K. George and P. Mutalik, "A multiple model approach to time-series prediction using an online sequential learning algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 49(5): 976-990, May 2019.
- V. Narayanan, A. Sahoo, S. Jagannathan and K. George, "Approximate optimal distributed control of nonlinear interconnected systems using event-triggered nonzero-sum games," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 30(5): 1512-1522, May 2019.