- Experience : 22 Years of teaching experience
- Expertise field : Embedded Systems, Communication systems, Signal and Image processing
- 1. Class Incharge for UG and PG classes, Anchor for ITC, LD,Basic Electronics, Lab In-charge for various labs like Basic Electronics, Logic Design, Communication Engineering, Microcontrollers Etc., Alumni Co-ordinator, Process Co-Ordinator, Department NBA Co-ordinator, NAAC Co-Ordinator, TEQIP Co-Ordinator, Faculty Advisor, VTU Squad Member, Member BoS,Disciplinary committee member
- Attended various workshops/FDPs on RTOS, Embedded systems, Bio- medical signal and Image processing and Pattern Recognition, Research Methodologies.
- Conducted various workshops/FDPs for students and faculty on RTOS, Embedded systems, Bio- medical signal and Image processing and Pattern Recognition, Yoga, Mudras ,Faculty Enrichment Programs, Health Camps.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- M.Tech.: Advanced Computer Communication Networks; Advanced Embedded Systems; RTOS; RTS; Advanced Microcontrollers, Artificial Neural Networks, Advanced Computer Architecture
- B.Tech.: Signals and Systems ; Applied Electronics and Microprocessors; Computer Communication Networks; Microprocessors; Computer Organization; Microcontrollers – 8051, PIC, Motorola, ARM, MSP; Basic Electronics ; Mobile Communication; Digital Switching Systems; Optical Communication; Communication Engineering; Programming in C++; Information Theory and Coding; Microwave Engineering; Pattern Recognition and Classification;Real time Systems;RTOS;Artificial Neural Networks;Logic Design.
- 1. Doing PhD under VTU in Bio-Medical Image Processing under the guidance of Dr. Vijaya Krishna A.
Research projects (current)
- 2. Working on biomedical Signal Processing – EEG , FMRI and PET data
- 3. Has undergone two months training at NIMHANS. Worked on Brain EEG, fMRI and PET data analysis (Alzheimer's and Epilepsy)
- 4. Continuing to work in association with NIMHANS.
- VCASAN, International Conference->Cache based fault detection and recovery scheme for Quadcore MPSOCs
- FPGA implementation of Fault Response Mechanism for RPRHybrid Network
- Robotic Arm through Human Hand Gestures Using Zigbee Technology
- Removal of PLI and high frequency artifacts from ECG signal using Reconfigurable FFT/IFT filters
- Implementation of low frrequency transceiver on FPGA
- Design of Improved Canny Edge detection Algorithm
- VCASAN - 2013->Task Migration for 3x3 tile based NOC architecture
- Cache based fault detection and recovery scheme for MPSOCs ->Wireless Communication and Signal processing