Mrs. Pavithra Y J
Is working as Assistant Professor in Department of Electronics and Communiction Engineering since 2007. B.E -Electronics and Communicaton Engineering from Kuvempu University M.Tech- Specialization in Electronics from VTU, Belagavi Ph.D-Pursuing
Electronics & Communications
- Has handled various departmental activities and has been part of organizing various workshops, pre-placement activity, faculty development programmes and conference.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Keeps interest in the field of Embedded Systems and has handled various subjects in the domain for both UG and PG
- Is part of the Intelligent Systems Domain and working to pursue Ph.D in the domain of Embedded Systems .
- " An FPGA based radar target generator" , CISCON 2007
- “Denoising medical ultrasound images using wavelet domain Bayesian processor”, CISCON 2009
- "Mosaicing of Images: Novel Approach based on Texture Features", CISCON 2009
- "Mosaicing of Images: Novel Approach based on Edge Patterns", CISCON 2009
- "Implementation of Scale Invariant Feature Transform on FPGA", MICROCOM 2016