|Qualification||Institution||Year||BE - Electronics and Communication||M.Tech - Digital Electronics and Advanced Communication|
- Teaching Experience : 15 years
- Woked as a Project Coordinator
- Worked as an anti ragging committe member
- Worked as a TEQIP Coordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Analog Communication
- Digital Commnication,Digital Signal Processing
- Advanced Digital Communication
- Advanced Computer architechtecture are taught.
- The astounding augmentation of multimedia in the fields of communication media, medicine, surveillance etc. resulted in the huge volume of data acquirement. The storage of these data requires massive memory. For communication, these data need enormous transmission bandwidth. The only solution to reduce the storage and the transmission bandwidth is the data compression. There fore research work is continued to compress the image using different hybrid combination of transforms.
- Raghavendra.M.J, Prasantha.H.S and S.Sandya, “Colour Image Compression Through Hybrid Approach” at International Conference on Cognition and Recognition 2016. "
- Raghavendra.M.J,Prashantha.H.S and S.Sandya “ Colour Image Compression With Colour Conversion and Hybrid Algorithm” ICNETS2,2017, VIT, Chennai.
- Raghavendra.M.J, Prasantha.H.S and S.Sandya, “Image Compression Using Hybrid Transform Coding”, International Journal of ModernEngineering Research, Vol.5, 2015
- Raghavendra.M.J,Prasantha.H.S and S.Sandya, “DCT SVD Based Hybrid Transform Coding for Image Compression”, International Journal of Recent and Innovative Trends in computing andcommunication. 2015
- Raghavendra.M.J, Prasantha.H.S and S.Sandya, “Image Compression Using Hybrid Combinations of DCT SVD and RLE”, International Journal of Computer Techniques, Volume 2 Issue 5-2015.