Mrs. Karpagavalli S
Karpagavalli Subramanian received her B.E. from Madras University and M.Tech. from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India. She has been with PES Institute of Technology (now, PES University) since 2010. Currently pursuing Ph.D in the area of Adaptive control of Nonlinear time varying Systems. Her research interests include adaptive control, nonlinear systems, neuro-adaptive control
Electronics & Communications
- Industry : 01 year
- Teaching : 07 years at PESIT and 03 years at other Institutions
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Analog Communication
- Network Analysis and Synthesis
- Network Synthesis
- Control Systems
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Probability and Random Processes
- Computational Intelligence
- Nonlinear Systems
- Adaptive Control
- Nonlinear Time Varying Systems
- Artificial Neural Network
- Karpagavalli S., S.G.Krishnappa, K. George “Performance Comparison of Learning Algorithms for System Identification and Control”12th IEEE India council International Conference INDICON 2015, Jamia Millia Institute, Delhi.
- Koshy George, Karpagavalli Subramanian, Nagashree Sheshadhri, “Improving Transient Response in Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Systems”4th IFAC conference on ACODS 2016, NIT, Trichy.
- Fault- Tolerant Control of a Class Of Nonlinear Systems With Multiple Models, IC3INA 2016 at Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Adaptive Control Of a Class of Nonlinear Time-Varying Systems With Multiple Models a Journal submitted in Journal Of Control Theory and Applications(JCTA), Springer, DOI 10.1007/s11768-014-****-*