Mrs. Annapurna K Y
"She obtained her BE degree in Electronics and communication engineering from DSCE, Bangalore and M.Tech in Electronics from BMSCE, Bangalore. Her areas of interest are VLSI and signal processing." Annapurna K Y obtained her B.E., in ECE from Bangalore University in 2000, M.Tech, in Electronics from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2010 and she is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum. She has teaching experience of 8 years and Industry experience of 5 years. She is a member of IEEE . Her areas of interest are VLSI and Signal Processing .
Electronics & Communications
- Class Incharge
- EWD Coordinator
- Test Coordinator
- Member of Exam coordination team(ECE Dept)
- Class Committee Meeting Coordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Basic Electronics, Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory, Linear Integrated Circuits, Low Power VLSI , CMOS VLSI Design, Synthesis and Optimization of Digital Circuits, Network Analysis.
- Her area of research includes Hard ware security based on Physically Unclonable Functions.
- “High Performance Reconfigurable Routers for Power Optimization ” at WiSE-2013, National Conference on Wireless Communication, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems
- “FPGA Implementation of Iterative Log Multiplier Using Operand Decomposition For Image Processing Application” in IJRASET – 2014.
- “Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO) Based Frequency Converter” in IJCA – 2014