Prof. Annapurna K Y
"She obtained her BE degree in Electronics and communication engineering from DSCE, Bangalore and M.Tech in Electronics from BMSCE, Bangalore. Her areas of interest are VLSI and signal processing." Annapurna K Y obtained her B.E., in ECE from Bangalore University in 2000, M.Tech, in Electronics from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2010 and she is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum. She has teaching experience of 12 years and Industry experience of 5 years. She is a member of IEEE . Her areas of interest are VLSI and Signal Processing .
Electronics & Communications
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant professor||PESU||2010||Till date|
- Class Incharge
- EWD Coordinator
- Test Coordinator
- Member of Exam coordination team(ECE Dept)
- Class Committee Meeting Coordinator
- PESU Academy coordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Low Power VLSI
- CMOS VLSI Design
- Synthesis and Optimization of Digital Circuits
- Network Analysis
- Design of Analog CMOS Circuits
- Design of Digital VLSI Circuits
- FPGA Architectures and Applications.
- Hardware security
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Significance-Driven Logic Compression for Energy Efficient Multiplier Design In Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology -2020 Volume: VI Issue: II
- “Implementation of 32-Bit Complex Floating Point Multiplication using Vedic multiplier,Array multiplier,CIFM multiplier using Verilog” in INOCON 2020.
- “Numerically Controlled Oscillator (NCO) Based Frequency Converter” in IJCA – 2014
- “FPGA Implementation of Iterative Log Multiplier Using Operand Decomposition For Image Processing Application” in IJRASET – 2014.
- “High Performance Reconfigurable Routers for Power Optimization ” at WiSE-2013, National Conference on Wireless Communication, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems