Dr. Purushotham U
Dr. Purushotham. U obtained his PhD in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Sciences from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2019 , M.Tech in Electronics from VTU, Belgaum in 2003 and B.E in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore University in 2000. He has a Teaching experience over 18 years and research experience of over 8 years. He is a member of IET and life member of ISTE. His areas of interest are Speech Processing, Signal Processing and Communication Engineering.
Electronics & Communications
26721983 Extn 741
|Qualification||Institution||Year||BE||Bangalore University||2000||M Tech||VTU||2003||PhD||VTU||2019|
- Class in-charge
- Prakalpa Co-ordinator :ECE Dept
- Infrastructure Co-ordinator
- ECE Minor Co-ordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Network Analysis
- Signals and Systems
- Digital signal Processing
- Control systems
- Information Theory and coding
- Communication Engineering
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- DSP Processor Arch and Programming
- Advance DSP
- Broad band Communication
- Multirate systems and Filter banks
- His area of Research includes Speech Processing, Signal Processing and Communications
- He has Presented and published Papers in various conferences and Journals
- “Problems and Solutions in wireless networks for Smart buildings” in International conference organized by NITTE, Karkala, May,2011
- “Energy Efficient wireless sensor network for smart buildings” in National conference organized by Dr.AIT, Bangalore, April 2011
- “Modified Spectral Subtraction Scheme for Enhancing Speech Signal” in 3rd National Conference on Networking, Embedded and Wireless Systems (NEWS 2014).
- “ Design and Implementation of convolution interleaver” International Conference on emerging trends in Engineering 2015 , DSCE,Bangalore
- “ Implementation of efficient serial-parallel decoder architecture for IEEE 802.11ad LDPC code” International Conference on wireless Communication and Embedded Systems, NITTE 2015,Bangalore
- “Text line segmentation using Vector Quantization incorporated cluster density analysis” , International Conference on Convergence of Science and Technology at TJIT, 2015 Bangalore.
- “ Development of Efficient VLSI Architecture for Speech Processing in Mobile Communication”ICCCSP-2017 IEEE Conference, SSN College of engineering, Chennai ,Jan 2017.
- “Feature Extraction in Enhancing Speech Signal For Mobile Communication”IICIP-2016 IEEE Conference, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, Aug 2016
- "Cepstral Domain Approach to Enhance Noisy Speech and Increase Intelligibility for Mobile Communication"2nd International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Computers and Communications (ICAECC) Feb 2018
- “Spectral Processing Methods for Degraded Speech Signal” In CIIT International Journal on Digital Signal Processing (CIIT) ISSN 0974-9594 Volume: 6; Aug 2014 Edition
- “Modified Spectral Subtraction Scheme for Enhancing Speech Signal” International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) ISSN: 2319 – 2682.
- “ Implemetation of LMS-ALE filter using Vedic algorithm” Journal of Electrical and Electronic systems Aug 2016
- Adaptive Spectral Subtraction to Improve Quality of Speech in Mobile Communication” International Journal of Communications and Distributed Systems, Inder science Publishers, Vol 18, Nov 2017
- “Implementation of Spectral Subtraction using Sub band filtering in DSP C6748 Processor for Enhancing Speech Signal” Advances in Machine Learning and Data Science , Springer Singapore publisher ,Vol 705, ISBN 978-981-10-8568-0, Mar 2018.