Ms. Rajini M
Rajini M is a graduate in Telecommunication Engineering from BNM Institute of Technology. She has an M.Tech degree from PES Institute of Technology in the area of Digital Electronics and Communication Systems. Her research interest includes Adaptive Control, Nonlinear Systems, Networked Control Systems, Signal Processing. She is pursuing PhD in the area of Networked Adaptive Systems.
Electronics & Communications
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.E||BNM Institute of Technology||2010||M.Tech||PES Institute of Technology||2012||Ph.D||PES Institute of Technology||2013 - ongoing|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University||2012|
- MATLAB Cordinator
- MATLAB Cordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
- Digal Signal Processing
- Probability and Random Process
- Modern Digital Signal Processing
- Convex Optimization
- Adaptive Control
- Networked Control Systems
- Signal Processing
Research projects (current)
- Networked Adaptive Systems
- Koshy George,, Mridula Krishnapur, and Rajini Makam. "On the Problem of Delay and Packet Dropout in Networked Adaptive Systems." Informatics and Computational Intelligence (ICI), 2011 First International Conference on. IEEE, 2011.
- Koshy George, Mridula Krishnapur, and Rajini Makam. "Improving performance in networked adaptive systems with multiple models." In Control, Systems & Industrial Informatics (ICCSII), 2012 IEEE Conference on, pp. 98-103, 2012.
- Mridula Krishnapur, Rajini Makam, and Koshy George. "Achieving tracking in a class of networked distributed adaptive systems." In Proceedings of the National Conference on Evolutionary Systems for Signal Processing and Communication (ESSC12). 2012.
- Koshy George and Rajini Makam. "Switching to improve performance in a class of networked decentralized adaptive systems." In Control & Automation (ICCA), 11th IEEE International Conference on, pp. 180-185, 2014.
- Makam, Rajini, and Koshy George. "Adaptive control of a class of networked linear time-varying systems." In Indian Control Conference (ICC), pp. 47-53. IEEE, 2016.
- K. George and R. Makam, "On the use of second level adaptation for networked adaptive systems," 2017 International Conference on Signals and Systems (ICSigSys), Sanur, 2017, pp. 145-150.
- Rajini Makam, Swetha Ramaiah, and Koshy George. "Stability analysis of deterministic discrete-time adaptive systems with second level adaptation." In 2018 International Conference on Signals and Systems (ICSigSys), pp. 167-173. IEEE, 2018.
- Rajini Makam and Koshy George, "Multiple Models for Decentralised Adaptive Control", 2019 IEEE 15th International Conference on Control and Automation (ICCA) Edinburgh, Scotland, July 16-19, 2019