Mrs. Preethi S J
She has been in academics (teaching) for almost eight years. She has taught various subjects like Digital signal processing, Digital Image processing, Signals and systems, Microprocessor and microcontroller, Basic electronics, Computer concepts and C programming, Digital logic Design, Operating systems, computer graphics. She has successfully completed many faculty development programs on Applications of MATLAB in engineering, Image and Video Processing using MATLAB, Advanced Digital signal processing, workshop on “Scilab”, “Research topics in signal and image processing” , “Comp music-Audio Programming Technology”, on “Embedded Programming and Robotics” , on “Electronics system Design, Manufacturing and Testing” , “Programmable Digital Signal Processors” . Her research areas include signal processing and fuzzy logic. She is the life member of Indian Society for Technical Education - LM 60547. She has published five research papers in various journals (Received 15 citations in google scholar).
Electronics & Communications
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.E (ECE)||M.tech (CSE)|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Lecturer||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology||2006||2007||Lecturer||Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering||2008||2013||Assistant proffesor||PES in Electronics and Communication Department||july 2014||till date|
- Objective: Desire to reach a pinnacle of professional excellence with eagerness to learn new Concepts and technologies by dedication and hard work and contribute towards the progress of the organization
- Special Interests :Traveling, Reading, Attending seminars, Surfing Internet and Listening to Music.
- Membership :Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education - LM 60547
- Class incharge
- Lab incharge
- Departmental works - SPIRIT
- Course co-ordinator
- Project guide
- Exam duties
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Digital signal processing
- Digital Image processing
- Signals and systems
- Microprocessor and microcontroller
- Basic electronics
- Computer concepts and C programming
- Digital logic Design
- Operating systems
- computer graphics
- Digital Signal Processing
- DSP Applications
- “Paired Carrier Multiple Access (PCMA) for satellite communication” – Published in National conference on “Futuristic computer Applications” held at AISSMS-IOIT, Pune on 24th December 2009.
- “Image Enhancement techniques for improving the quality of Color and Gray scale medical images”- Published inNational conference on “Information & Communication Technology” [NCICT-10] held at NYSSCOE, Nagpur on 23-24 Dec 2010
- Effect of phase on different signals.
- “Image Enhancement techniques for improving the quality of Color and Gray scale medical images”- Published in International journal of computer science and engineering, ISSN: 0975–3397 , Special issue February 2011, Page 18-23
- “A Survey on Multiple Access Techniques for Mobile communication “- Published in International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), ISSN: 2278-6856 , Volume 1, Issue 4, November – December 2012 , Page 1-5
- “Membership Function modification for Image Enhancement using fuzzy logic” “- Published in International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), ISSN: 2278-6856 , Volume 2, Issue 2, March – April 2013, Page 114-118
- “Digital Eye Strain Reduction Techniques: A Review”- Published in International journal of computer science and engineering, ISSN: 0975–3397 , Vol. 8 No.3 Mar 2016, Page 94-100
- “Electronic Music Synthesis and Audio Effects Processing” - Published in International journal of computer science and engineering, ISSN: 0975–3397 , Vol. 8 No.3 Mar 2016, Page 77-93
- Five day workshop on “Applications of MATLAB in engineering” held at N.I.T, Hamirpur on 18-22 December 2009
- Five day STTP on “Image and Video Processing using MATLAB” held at “Kahsibai Navale college of Engineering, Pune” on 30/12/09 to 3/1/2010.
- Three days workshop on “Advanced Digital signal processing” held at “G.H Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune” on 17/7/2010 to 19/7/2010.
- Five days workshop on “Scilab” held at SCOE, Pune on 3/1/2011 to 7/1/2011
- Five days workshop on “Research topics in signal and image processing” held at PCCOE on 23rd to 27th May 2011
- One day IEEE Authorship Workshop titled “How to publish a technical paper with IEEE” held on 12 august 2014 at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Two days workshop on “Comp music-Audio Programming Technology” held on sep 26th and 27th ,2014 at PESIT, Bangalore.
- Two week workshop on “Embedded Programming and Robotics” held on june 15-26,2015 at PESIT, Bangalore.
- One week didactic workshop on “Electronics system Design, Manufacturing and Testing” (ESDMT) held on 27th-31st july 2015, at BMS College of Engineering in association with Entuple Technologies.
- Two days FDP on “Programmable Digital Signal Processors” conducted by EdGate Technologies pvt. Ltd, in association with Cambridge Institute of technology, held on 11th and 12th sep-2015.