Prof. Ashish Parthasarathy
Prof. Ashish Parthasarathy has completed his MSc.Hospitality and Tourism from WelcomgroupGraduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal University and his Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality administration from The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) and IGNOU. Ashish Parthasarathy has presented research papers in four International conferences and one National Conference and is currently authoring a book on sustainable tourism. He has numerous National and International Certifications. He is also a Certified Lean Six Sigma Professional – Yellow Belt. Being an active member in Young SKAL Professional (International association of travel and tourism professionals), His interests are towards Sustainable tourism and Marketing. As an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies, Hospitality and Event management, He aims to guide and promote young researchers on Sustainable tourism and its practices. Prof Ashish Parthasarathy is also an active consultant in Entrepreneurship : Incubation and Digital Marketing Platform.
+91 - 9845787903 Extn
|Qualification||Institution||Year||BA-International Hospitality Administration||American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institution and IGNOU||Msc. Hospitality and Tourism||WGSHA - Manipal University|
- Young SKAL International
- Teaching and Research Association [TERA]
- Indian Academic and Research and Association
- Experience : 4 Years
- NAAC & IQAC
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Alumni networking
- Student Mentoring
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- International Hospitality Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Event Management
- Hospitality Marketing
- Guest Psychology
- Hospitality and Event Innovations
- Sustainable Tourism
- Tourism Theory
- Training and development
- Sales and Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Parthasarathy, A. (2019). Perspectives of marketers in using Facebook : Social Media Marketing tools by Microbreweries in Bengaluru. Second National Conference on Tourism and Hospitality Industry In India (pp. 88-92). Mangalore: Moti Mahal College Of Hotel Management.
- Parthasarathy, A., & Krishnaraj, S. (2019). The Perception Of Social, Cultural, Economical And Environmental Impacts On The Locals In Udupi: An Outlook Of Equitable Tourism. International Conference on Equitable Tourism Development, Issues, Practices and Strategies, (p. 40). Waynad.
- Parthasarathy, A., & R, S. (2019). Local Residents Perception of developing a Sustainable and an Eco Tourism Destination in the Little England of India, Thally. A Study in Hosur, Tamil Nadu. IJRAR- International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews , 385-399. [UGC-Journal]
- Parthasarathy, A., & Unnikrishnan, H. (2019). Knowledge, Perception and Attitude of Event Management Marketers on Using Augmented Reality as a Marketing Tool : A Study in Bangalore. International Journal on Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering , 8 (9), 2716-2720. [ Scoupus Indexed ]
- Parthasarathy, A. (2019). Augmented Reality As An Innovative Tool To Enhance Guest Experience During Stay In A Five Star Hotel. Ripples , 7 (9), 120.