Prof. Priyanka Sharma
A management graduate specialized in HR from Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), has 11 years of experience in academics. She has worked in different capacities at various universities and Management Institutes. She has registered for Ph.D from Tumkur University.
- Internship Coordination
- Project Work Coordination
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Business Research Methods (BRM)
- Organization Behaviour
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Strategic Talent Management
- Competency Mapping
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Psychological Contract and Talent Management
Research projects (current)
- “Water literacy-Water consumption and awareness about the usage of water .”
- “Impact of emotions on decision making of leaders with special reference to VUCA” at PES University.
- Published paper titled ‘Employee Engagement A Key to Organization Success’ in International conference on ‘Retail Sector" and "Employee Engagement" TURBULENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT: THE ROAD AHEAD at GITARATTAN Institute, New Delhi, February 11-12, 2011.
- Published paper titled ‘Talent Management - Valuing Human Asset- A Conceptual Study in International conference on Global Recession to Global Recovery: Opportunity, Challenges and Strategies for Sustainable Growth at NIRMA UNIVERSITY between January 5-7, 2012.
- Presented paper titled Role of ‘Institutional mechanism and Women empowerment’ in National Seminar on ‘Gender Budgeting in India: Emerging Issues and Challenges”” at Acharya Bangalore B School, On December 5&6, 2014.