Prof. Srinivas G
He is a Management Graduate from Visvesvaraya Technological University, with Finance Specialisation. He has eight years of experience in Academics and was working as Credit processing Manager at ICICI Bank. He has worked in different capacities at various universities and Management Institutes. He is an external examiner of VTU MBA Programme. He has also worked as Exam coordinator of VTU. He has handled Credit processing projects relating to several SME during his employment with ICICI.
- Management Fest /Sports/Cultural Program/EWD Activity Co-ordination
- Deputing students to other colleges for events
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Investment Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Corporate Accounting
- Risk Management
- International Financial Management
- Cost Management
- Technical analysis in Equity Trades, Options Trading Strategies, Currency Trades, International Financial Reporting Standards.
Research projects (current)
- “Technical Analysis of Equity with reference to Indian Capital Market.”
- 1. Presented and Published a Paper on Commodities Trade in India in the year 2012.