|Qualification||Institution||Year||PhD||VTU||2016||M.Sc||CUSAT, Kochi Kerala||1997|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Associate Professor||PES University, Bangalore||2013||Till Date||Assistant Professor||KNSIT, Bangalore||2004||2013||Assistant Professor||Garden City College, Bangalore||2002||2004||Assistant Professor||Ettumanoorappan College, Kerala||1999||2002|
- Chairperson , Science & Humanities Department, EC Campus.
- Handled various administrative responsibilities.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Experience in handling classes for Operations Research, Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Statistics, Engineering Mathematics etc.
- Fluid Dynamics
- Currently Guiding one student under PES University
- • Electrothermalconvection in a rotating dielectric fluid layer: Effect of non uniform temperature gradients (Published in World Journal of Engineering Supplement 3 (2012) and presented in the International Conference ICCE -20 held in Beijing China, July 2012). • Effects of nonuniform basic temperature gradients on electrohydrodynamic instability in a dielectric fluid layer (Presented in the International Conference ISTAM 2012, Pune) • Effect of DC Electric field on thermal convective instability in an Oldroyd B fluid saturated porous media under DC electric field (Presented in the National Conference NCMTA 2013 held in SRM University, Chennai and published in Indian journal of Science and Technology, Vol:6, Issue 2S3, P184-189) • Effects of nonuniform temperature gradient on Electrohydrodynamic instability of a rotating layer of viscoelastic (Walter’s B) fluid saturated porous medium heated from below published in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol10, issue 48,P32741-32746. • Effect of AC electric field on thermal convective instability in a dielectric fluid saturated porous medium published in International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research,Vol5, issue 9, P29-34.