|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.E||Karnataka University||1981||M. Tech||IIT, Kharagpur||1984||Ph D in Computer Science||University of Mysore||2012|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Chairman & CEO||K-Two Technology Solutions||2007||2019||President, M-Tec||MphasiS EDS Ltd||2004||2007||Chairman & CEO||Kshema Technologies Ltd||1997||2004||Vice President - Technology||BFL Software Ltd.||1992||1997||Technical Manager||Tata Elxsi (I) Ltd||1990||1992||Software Specialist||Wipro Infotech Ltd||1984||1990||Lecturer||Engineering College, Bijapur||1981||1982|
Awards / Achievement
- State Award for Topping the Karnataka University Engineering Exams Instituted by Directorate of Youth Services and Sports, Govt. of Karnataka in 1982.
- Karnataka Rajyotsava Award 2008, the highest civilian award in Karnataka State for outstanding contribution to Information Technology for the last 25 years
- Project Management Professional – 1999-2008.
- Entrepreneur of the District Award conferred by the Gadag District Chamber of Commerce – 2000
- Recognized as “Entrepreneur Extraordinaire” at the Asian Conference for Young Entrepreneurs in 1999.
- Sir M. Vishwerayya Engineers Award 2008 for outstanding contribution to Information Technology
- Parimala Prashasti 2010, Parimal Geleyara Balaga, Bangalore for outstanding contribution to Information Technology.
- A Gold Medalist in Bachelor of Engineering from Karnataka University and M.Tech in computer Engineering from the country’s premier engineering institute - IIT, Kharagpur.
- Dr. Anant Koppar with around 35+ years of industry experience is a Serial Entrepreneur. Anant Koppar was awarded the prestigious Karnataka Rajyotsava Award 2008, the highest civilian award instituted by the Karnataka Government for outstanding contributions to the growth of IT Industry in Karnataka, India. Koppar currently is the founder Chairman of KTwo Technology Solutions, a company focused on innovative health care products and solutions. Anant has a doctorate in the area of Use of Information Technology in providing affordable and quality health care to rural population in India and other countries under the aegis of Mysore University in 2012. With a Masters Degree in Computer Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, he started his career in Wipro. He further went on to be a part of the teams that set up Tata Elxsi and BFL Software. He was the Founder President of Kshema Technologies, one of India's first venture capital funded software services companies. He worked as the President of the Technologies Division of MphasiS BFL Limited post the acquisition of Kshema by MphasiS. A certified "Project Management Professional" by PMI, Anant Koppar was the first CEO in India to get this certification. He was also recognized as the “Entrepreneur of the District” by the Gadag District Chamber of Commerce in the year 2000. He was also recognized as “Entrepreneur Extraordinaire” at the Asian Conference for Young Entrepreneurs in 1999. Anant with a team of academicians has been instrumental in setting up a group of educational institutions under the aegis of Maharaja Education Trust, Mysore (MET). MET runs around 13 different institutions including an engineering college, MBA institutions for Food & Agri Business and Corporate Social Responsibility. MET provides quality education to around 20,000 students per year. He is also a past President of Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce and past President of PMI Bangalore Chapter.