Prof. Krishna Kumar S
Krishna Kumar S is an Assistant Professor at Faculty of Management Studies, PES University, Bangalore, Karnataka. He is NISM (Mumbai) Certified "Research Analyst". His research interests cover the areas of Stock Markets and Financial Management Issues in emerging markets. He has a decade of Teaching and Research experience. He teaches Accountancy and Finance courses. He has also attended, organised and conducted various workshops and FDPs on Stock and Derivatives Market and Statistical Modelling. He has presented and published several research articles in the area of Financial Management and Investment Analysis. He is also coordinating various certifications and MOOCs for the University students offered by IIMB, IITM, NISM (Mumbai) and Harvard University.
26729559 Extn 368
|Qualification||Institution||Year||BCOM||Govt Arts and Science College, Bharathiar University||2007||MBA||Karpagam College of Engineering, Anna University||2009||MCOM||Bharathiar School of Distance Education||2014||MPHIL||DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence, Bharathiar University||2016||UGC-NET||UGC||2012||UGC-SET||UGC||2012||PhD||Bharathiar University||Pursuing|
- PESU Academy Coordinator
- Department Research Coordinator
- Website Coordinator
- Project Work Coordinator
- Backlog Students Coordinator
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial Derivatives and Commodities
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Accounting for Managers
- Tally ERP
- Futures and Options strategies
- Financial Management Issues in Emerging Markets
- Corporate Announcements and its Impact on Share prices
- • Krishna Kumar S, Vani M (2018) “Camel Rating Ratios In Measuring The Financial Performance Of Chaitanya India Finance Credit Pvt Ltd.” International Conference on Sustainable Management(ICSM) Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Uttarakhand, (Vol. 1 pp.16-17)
- • Sivashanmugam C, KRISHNA KUMAR S, Vani M (2018) “Cash Flow Management Practices And Its Impact On Perceived Business Performance With Special Reference To Sme’S In Bangalore” International Conference on Sustainable Management(ICSM) Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Uttarakhand, (Vol. 1 pp.71-72)
- • Kumar S, K., & Venkataraman, A. (2017). A Study to Empirically Quantify the Impact and Interlink the Concepts of Capital Structure and Corporate Strategy. In International Conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi (Vol. 1, pp. 459–466).
- • Krishna Kumar S (2011, February) “Spirituality in Business Organisation” held at Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
- • Krishna Kumar S (2011, August) “Management Research Using Descriptive and Inferential Statistical Methods” held at D.J. Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore.
- Krishna Kumar S (2013, March). Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Indian Retail Sector Paper presented at Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
- Kumar, S. K., Sivashanmugam, C., & Vennela, M. B. (2018). The Relationship Between Cash Flow Management Practices and Perceived Business Performance: A Proposed Conceptual Model. Indian Journal of Finance, 12(2), 43-56.
- Krishna Kumar S, Sireesha K Anand, (2018), A Study on the Impact of FII on Indian Stock Market, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, 13(2), 11-26
- Sivashanmugam, C., Kumar, S. K., & Raman, S. K. (2018). Stock Split Announcement Effect on Stock Returns: Evidences from select Indian Companies. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 8(1), 194-213.
- S. K. kumar, C. Sivashanmugam, and A. Venkataraman,(2017) “INTENTION TO USE MOBILE WALLET: EXTENSION OF TAM MODEL,” Int. J. Curr. Eng. Sci. Res. ( IJCESR), vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 5–11, 2017.
- Sivashanmugam C, Krishnakumar S (2016), "Working Capital Management and Corporate Profitability: Empirical Evidences from Indian Cement Companies", Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Vol. 6, No. 7, pp. 1471–1486.
- Krishna Kumar S (2012) “Mandatory Solicitation of Auto Liability Insurance” - Readers shelf, May 2012.