Mr. Udayasimha N G
B.AL.,LLM.,P.G.D.I.P.R., (Ph.D) Having an experience in the field of teaching law for about 09 years . An animal activist having an experience of travelling across India spreading awareness about Animal Protection Laws of India.
26729994 Extn 755
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.A L||Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies||2008||LL.B||Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies||2010||LLM||University Law College, Bangalore University||2012||PGDIPR||National Law School of India University, Bangalore||2012||(Ph.D) Pursuing||Presidency University||2019- Till present|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||Faculty of Law, PES University||2017||Till date||Manager - Legal Capacity Building||Humane Society International (NGO)||2017||2017||Assistant Professor||CMR Law School, Bangalore||2016||2017||Assistant Professor||School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be University) Visakhapatnam||2013||2016||Lecturer||CMR Law School, Bangalore||2012||2013||Trainer||NIE- The Hindu||2009||2010||Honorary Animal Welfare Officer||Animal Welfare Board of India||2005||2007|
Awards / Achievement
- Best Teacher - 2015- School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be University) , Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Karnataka State Bar Council - 2085/2010
- Participated in "One Week Refresher Course for Law Teachers on March of Law: Critical Reflections in Law Teaching and Research Methodology" organised by National Law School of India University, Bangalore in association with Bar Council of Kerala M K Nambyar Academy for Continuing Legal Education, Kochi, Kerala. 9th-15 June 2018.
- Participated in "Seven day Faculty Development Programme on Enhancing Teaching, Learning and Research Capabilities of Faculty" organised by School of Legal Studies, REVA University, Bangalore from 22nd July to 28th July 2019.
- Participated in "One day Faculty Development Programme on Skill & Knowledge Based Law Teaching" organised by BMS College of Law, Bangalore on 13th December 2016.
- Participated in "Faculty Development Programme on Vedic Science and Education" organised by the department of Computer Applications, PES University, Bangalore.
- Co-ordinator - Examinations
- Co-ordinator - Law Admissions
- Co-ordinator - Alumni
- Dy. Chief Superintendent - Examinations (Law)
- Co-ordinator - Legal Aid
- Faculty In-Charge - Centre for Criminal Law Studies
- Co-ordinator- Student Affairs- 2019
- Co-ordinator- PESU Academy -2019
- Co-ordinator- Time Table - 2018
- Co-ordinator - 1st National Moot Court Competition- 2018
- Co-ordinator - 2nd National Seminar - 2019
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Law of Contract- I & II
- Law of Crimes-I & II
- Law of Torts
- Family Law - I & II
- Constitutional Law and Professional Ethics - Non - Law Students
- Animal Laws- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960
- Animal Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Law of Crimes
- Participated in "National Conference on Sustainable Development: Indian Perspective organised by Students for Development in association with PES University, Bangalore.- 16th-17 March 2018.
- Paper presentation on "Smart Laws for Smart Cities: Agenda for Reform, Consolidation and Codification" at National Seminar on Smart City , organised by Directorate of Municipal Administration , Government of Karnataka in association with National Law School of India University, Bangalore. - 29th-30th 2018.
- Delivered an expert lecture on "Indian Penal Code : An overview" as a resource person to the participants of "Orientation and Consultancy Programme for Judicial Officer's Examination" on 08th March 2014 organised by the Training & Placement Cell, Dr.B.R Ambedkar College of Law, Visakhapatnam. - 01st March 2015.
- Delivered an expert lecture on "Indian Penal Code (Body & Property) as a resource person to the participants of "Orientation and Consultancy Programme for Judicial Officer's Examination" on 08th March 2014 organised by the Training & Placement Cell, Dr.B.R Ambedkar College of Law, Visakhapatnam. - 08th March 2014.
- Participated in " Round Table Conference on Protecting the Rights of Street Vendors ( A project sponsored by Bangalore University under young research brigade scheme) on 11/02/2012.
- Participated in " One day National Seminar on " Law of Disaster Management in India: Issues and Perspectives" organised by P.G Department of Studies and Research In Law & University Law College, Bangalore. - 11th June 2011.
- Paricipated in "Workshop on Technology Commercialisation and Role of Intellectual Property Rights" organised by NRDC , New Delhi in association with GITAM School of International Business, GITAM (Deemed to be University) on 23rd December 2014.
- Participated at International Conference on "Rethinking Religion in India IV : Secularism, Religion and Law" organised by SDM Law College, Mangalore in association woith Research Centre Verglijkende Culturwetnenschap, Ghent university, Belgium. 24th-27th November 2012.
- Presented paper on - "Education of Scheduled Tribes of India : A Long Way to Go" at National Seminar on "Exclusion and Deprivation of Scheduled Tribes: Issues and Challenges" - organised by Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam - 16th - 17th July 2015.
- Presented paper on - "Space Debris- A Nightmare" - International Conference on "Peace on Earth and Space for Global Security and Human Development" organised by Global Network against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space and School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be University) 18th-20th November 2016
- Participated in "One day National Workshop on Transnational Corruption- With Special Reference to UK Bribery Act & Prevention of Corruption Act of India "- Organised by Transparency International India and National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Participated in "One day workshop on Forensic Examination of Fraudulent Documents " organised by Truth Labs and School of Law , GITAM (Deemed to be University)- 07/03/2015.
- Participated in " Two day National Workshop on "Forensic Examination of Questioned Documents and Disputed Fingerprints" jointly organised by Truth Labs & University of Hyderabad. - 14th & 15th June 2014.
- Presented a paper on : "Inter-State Water Disputes in India - In search of a Resolution" - IX National Conference on "Constitutional Governance : Issues and Challenges" organised by School of Law , CHRIST (Deemed to be University) 24th & 25th January 2019.
- Presented paper on :- "Trial by Media : A trial before the trial" - Two day National Conference on Media, Law and Development: New Debates- Organised by Department of Studies and Research in Law, University of Mysore- 16 & 17 November 2018.
- Participated at the "Seminar on Space Diplomacy" organised by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore- 06/03/2019
- Participated in "Training Programme on Intellectual Property Rights" conducted by United Nations Industrial Development Organisation & International Centre for Advancement of Manufacturing Technology- 11/11/2011
- Participated as a delegate in the National Seminar - cum-Training Programme on " Integrating Cyber Laws into Law Teaching" conducted by the Advanced Centre for Research, Development & Training in Cyber Laws & Cyber Forensics at National Law School of India University, Bangalore - 29/04/2014
- In progress
- Advocacy - A monthly magazine for legal awareness - "Understanding Non Conventional Trademarks" - Vol I , Issue 12 July -2015
- Advocacy - A monthly magazine for legal awareness - "Cyber Cimes : An illegal web world " - Vol I , Issue 12 July -2015