Dr. Jessy Nair
Department of Management Studies (DoMS). A doctorate from VIT University, Vellore; she has rich 15 plus years of teaching experience at premier MBA colleges in Bengaluru. Enjoy teaching core management subjects such as digital transformation, services marketing and consumer behavior. She has had opportunity to design course structures for subjects like digital transformation and e-business. She has peer reviewed several research articles for Emerald Publications; Business Process Management Journal (BPMJ) and IGI Publications; IJDSGBT. She is on the doctoral panel of VIT University, Vellore, CMR University and Dayanand Sagar University. Selected for Fellowship; Strategy and the Sustainable Enterprise, FDP at IIMB, 2019. Has published research articles in peer reviewed journals and is a member of Information and Communication Technologies in Organizations and Society (ICTO).
2672 1983/2108 Extn 313
|Qualification||Institution||Year||MBA||PESIT||2001||PGDHE||IGNOU||2001||PhD||VIT University, Vellore||2015|
- Project Mentoring / Guide for MBA and PhD scholar
- FAM Advisor
- Organize activities for Marketing Domain
- Head, Marketing Domain
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Digital Transformation
- Services Marketing
- Research Methods
- Adoption of IT in Marketing
- e-Government services
- Technology Intervention and Organizational Change Management
Research projects (current)
- Luxury Products and Millennials
- ICT4D in Government organizations.
- Prof. Raghu, Professor, DOMS - PESU, PESSE,Campus, India
- Mr. Mohammed Tariq Hussain
- Prof Deepak Anand, Professor and Manager - Admissions & Marketing
- Nair, J., & Reddy, D. B. (2017). Leveraging Enterprise Resource Planning Systems to Digitize Business Functions. In M. Tavana (Ed.), Enterprise Information Systems and the Digitalization of Business Functions (pp. 20-46). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-2382-6.ch002
- Nair, J., Reddy, D. B. S., and Samuel, A. A (2014). A Socio Technical Change Perspective to ERP System Implementation. In Mehdi Khosrow-Pour (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, IGI-Global, Information Resources Management Association, USA.
- Nair, J., Reddy, D. B. S., & Samuel, A. A (2017). Socio Technical Change Perspective for ERP System Implementation in Large Scale Organizations. In Mehdi Khosrow-Pour (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, IGI-Global, Information Resources Management Association, USA
- Nair, J., and Reddy, D. B. S. (2017). Leveraging Enterprise Resource Planning Systems to Digitize Business Functions. In edited by Tavana, Madjid (Eds.), Enterprise Information Systems and the Digitalization of Business Functions (pp. 20-46). IGI Global.
- Nair J., Balaji Singh B.N. (2019) Empowering Farmers in India Through E-Government Services. In: Baghdadi Y., Harfouche A. (eds) ICT for a Better Life and a Better World. Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation, Vol 30. Springer, Cham, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-10737-6_14
- Nair, J., Evaluation of ERP Implementation (July, 2009), at the International Conference on Indigenous Management Practices, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.
- Nair, J., and Reddy, D. B ., A Framework for ERP Implementation: Conceptualized on Leavitt’s Mode (April, 2011), The International Conference of Excellence in Management Pracitces, Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
- Nair, J., and Singh B. N. B., Consumer Considerations for Traction of E-Government Services: A Case Study Of Raita Samparka Kendra (2016, September), National Case Conference COGNOSCO 2016, Christ University Institute of Management, Bangalore, India. I Prize.
- Nair, J., and Singh B. N. B., (2017, March), Empowering Farmers in India through E-Government Services, Paper 37, International Conference ICTO 2017, University Paris, Nanterre, France.
- Chellasamy, A. and Nair, J. Antecedent Factors in Adolescents Consumer Socialization Process through Social Media (2018, March), Paper 29, International Conference ICTO 2018, University Paris, Nanterre, France.
- Kumudha, P. B., and Nair, J. (June, 2019), Social Media Marketing: Instagram the new route for fashion products among urban women, National Conference on Marketing in the Digital Era, Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bengaluru.
- Nair, J. and Jain, M. (March, 2019), Unbanked to Banked - A step towards financial inclusion through reintermediation, a case study from rural India. 9th Artificial Intelligence in Security and Defence (AISD), Research & Strategic Studies Center, Lebanese Armed Forces, Beirut.
- Nair, J., Reddy, D. B. S., and Samuel, A. A (2011). An Analytic Framework for Evaluation of ERP Implementation, IUP Journal of Systems Management, Vol.8 (2), pp. 7 - 23. ISSN 0972-6896. SSRN abstract id 1607446.
- Nair, J., Reddy, D. B. S., and Samuel, A. A (2011). A Framework for ERP System Implementation: Socio - Technical Change Management Model Perspective, Journal of Business Derivatives, Vol. 1 (1), pp.185 - 235. ISSN - 2248 - 924X. SSRN abstract-id 1924671.
- Nair, J., Reddy, D. B. S., and Samuel, A. A (2014). Conceptualizing Dimensions of Enterprise Resource Planning Success: A Socio-Technical Perspective, International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (IJEIS), Vol. 10 (1), pp. 53-75. Indexed in Scopus, Rated in ABDC as C.
- Nair, J., and Chellasamy, A. (2017). Technological Change Perspective for ERP Implementation in Small and Medium Enterprises. International Journal of Strategic Information Technology and Applications (IJSITA), 8(2), 29-39. doi:10.4018/IJSITA.2017040103 Indexed in ACM Digital