Prof. Suresh G K
G. K. Suresh, has over 22 years of Corporate experience with ITC Limited. His last assignment was as Vice President with the Foods Business where he launched Fabelle Chocolates and Sunbean Coffee. Earlier he was with the Personal Care business where he launched Fiama Di Wills & Vivel across Soaps, Shampoos and Talcs. He is an engineer from BITS, Pilani and an MBA from FMS, Delhi. He is a regular visitor at IIM(B), delivering sessions for their executive and management development programs.
|Qualification||Institution||Year||MBA||FMS, Delhi||1995||BE(Hons), EEE||BBITS, Pilani||1992|
- Consulting Assignments – both completed & on-going : Sakthi Finance, Coimbatore
- Jakson Group, Gurgaon
- Khanna Paper Mills, Noida
- ITC Limited, Coimbatore
- ASK Automotive, Manesar
- Kottaram Agro Foods, Bengaluru
- ITC Limited, PSPD, Coimbatore
- Sakthi Dairy, Coimbatore
- Details of Consulting assignments – both completed & on-going : Sakthi Finance, Coimbatore – Sakthi Finance is one of the leading NBFCs in Tamilnadu. Evaluated market potential of safety lockers in Coimbatore City and provided recommendations on attracting customers to fulfill existing capacity
- Jakson Group, Gurgaon – Jakson group is a Rs. 2500 crore organization engaged in Generators, Power EPC, and Solar. Conducted a Strategic Planning workshop for the owners and the leadership team to develop strategies for the different SBU’s of Jakson
- Khanna Paper Mills (KPM), Noida – KPM is one of India’s largest manufacturer of newsprint, paper and paperboard and is a Rs. 1800 crore company. Performed an organization study based on the GE-McKinsey 7S framework. Helped them develop their Vision, Mission and Core Values. Conducted a Strategy Development program for the owner and the functional heads and helped them monitor execution and implementation of the strategies
- ITC Limited, Coimbatore – ITC is one of India’s most valuable companies and a leading FMCG player with net revenues of 32000 crores from FMCG businesses. The project executed for the Trade Marketing Division of ITC Ltd. in Coimbatore. Trained 8 Sales Trainees in 3 months on ITC specific FMCG systems and practices and made them business ready from the day of joining.
- ASK Automotive, Manesar – ASK automotive is the market leader in braking systems for two-wheelers in the country clocking revenues of over Rs. 1700 crores. Conducted a workshop for the owner-CEO’s to develop a Strategic Vision for the company for the next 5 years
- Kottaram Agro Foods (Brand – Soulfull/Smoothix), Bengaluru – This company is a Food start-up brand specializing in Millet based products. Currently engaged in A 12-month partnership providing Advisory services on developing & executing the sales and marketing strategies for all their brands
- ITC Limited, Paperboard & Specialty Paper Division (PSPD), Coimbatore – ITC PSPD is India’s No. 1 player in the paper board market and boast revenues of close to Rs. 5000 crs. Completed an Organisational Study on “Strategic Alignment of employees”. Working on a program to help the leadership team drive task ownership and a culture of innovation in the organization
- Sakthi Dairy, Coimbatore – Working on a workshop for the operating team to develop strategies to re-energise their Dairy business
- Head Consulting & Executive Programs. Launched a Harvard on-line program for the Engineering Students
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Teach Courses on Marketing & Strategy
- Business Strategy & Consumer Behaviour
- Research papers(APA Format) - Last, F. M., & Last, F. M. (Year Published). Article title. Journal Name, Volume(Issue), pp. Pages. Example: Jacoby, W. G. (1994). Public attitudes toward government spending. American Journal of Political Science, 38(2), 336-361.