|Qualification||Institution||Year||Ph.D||National Institute of Technology Karnataka||May 2019||M.Tech||National Institute of Technology Karnataka||2013||B.E||Velammal Engineering college, chennai||2010|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Associate Professor||PES University, Bangalore||January 2019||till date||Assistant Professor||Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai||June 2015||June 2016||Assistant Professor||Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore||June 2013||May 2015||Assistant Engineer||M/s. G.E.T Power Pvt Ltd, Chennai||July 2010||April 2011|
- Training Undergone: Attended CEP course on Electromagnetic Fields and Waves: Pedagogy and Computation at IIT - Bombay during November 2018 (Course Instructor: Prof. S. V. Kulkarni
- Attended GIAN course on High Voltage Engineering Applications at IIT-Kharagpur during December 2017 (Course Instructors: Prof. Shesha Jayaram, University of Waterloo, Canada and Prof. N K Kishore, IIT-Kharagpur, India)
- Completed online course on “Electronic Interfaces: Bridging the Physical and Digital Worlds” offered by University of California, Berkeley during December 2015.
- Completed online course on “Linear Circuits” offered by Georgia Institute of Technology, United States during November 2014.
- Completed online course on “ Circuits & Electronics” offered by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States during December 2012.
- Membership in professional bodies: IEEE, ISTE (LM), SSI (LM)
- Secured AIR of 1319 in GATE 2010
- Resource person for the one day workshop on “L A TEX & Its Application” for faculty and research scholars at Kathir College of Engineering, Coimbatore held on 8 th February 2014.
- High voltage engineering and field computations
- Harimurugan D, Gururaj S Punekar, and N K Kishore, “Electric stress on the surface of the conductor in an extra High voltage substation”, 20 th National Power System Conference (NPSC-2018), NITT, Trichy, December 2018, pp. 831-834. (14-12-2018 to 16-12-2018).
- Harimurugan D, Gururaj S Punekar, and N K Kishore, “Electric field and exposure time in a EHV substation near a bay-equipment: concerning ICNIRP guidelines”, 2018 Joint Electrostatic conference, Boston University, USA, July 2018, p. no. M4 (18-06-2018 to 20-06-2018).
- N K Kishore, Harimurugan D, and Gururaj S Punekar, “Arrangement of conductors in 220 kV double circuit line to reduce E-fields in view of public exposure”, 2018 Joint Electrostatic conference, Boston University, USA, July 2018, p. no. M3 (18-06-2018 to 20-06-2018).
- Harimurugan D and Gururaj S Punekar,“Computed magnetic fields in an EHV substation located in Central India”, 4 th National Conference on Power System Engineering, SDM college of Engineering & Technology, Dharward, Karnataka, April 2018 (20-04-2018).
- Harimurugan D and Gururaj S Punekar,“A Comparative study of field computation methods: Charge Simulation Method and Method of Moments”, 4 th IEEE Conference on Power Signals Control and Computation (EPSCICON 2018), Vidya Academy of Science & Technology, Thrissur, Kerala, January 2018, pp. 1-4 (06-01-2018 to 10-01-2018).
- Harimurugan D, Gururaj S Punekar, and NK Kishore, “Monte Carlo Methods for Electric Field Computations: A Comparative Study”, National Conference on High Voltage Engineering & Technology (NCHVET 2017), CPRI Bangalore, January 2017, pp. 1-4 (27-01-2017 to 28-01-2017).
- Harimurugan D and Vignesh R,“Mobile Air Pollutant Monitoring System Based on Internet of Things”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material, JNU, Jaipur, March 2016 (17-03-2016 to 19-03-2016).
- Gururaj S Punekar, Harimurugan D, and Gautham HS,“Finite Element Method Magnetics Based Demonstration of Rotating Field in 4-Pole Induction Motor”, 36 th National Systems Conference(NSC), Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, December 2012 (6-12-2012 to 8-12-2012).
- Harimurugan D and Gururaj S Punekar, “Electric field reduction in an EHV substation for occupational exposure via transposition of conductors”, IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, Vol. 33. no. 6, pp. 3147 - 3154, 2018.
- Harimurugan D, Gururaj S Punekar, and Srikanth Bhatt, “Electric field computation in 765 kV substation using charge simulation method with reference to occupational exposure”, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 12, Iss. 7, pp. 1680 - 1685, 2017.
- Harimurugan D, Gururaj S Punekar, and NK Kishore,“Design of an HV capacitor using the inherent advantage of charge simulation method and experimentations”, IET Science, Measurement and Technology, Vol. 12, Iss. 1, pp. 126 - 131, 2017.
- Gururaj S Punekar, Harimurugan D, and Gautham HS, Finite Element Method Magnetics Based Demonstration of Rotating Field in 4-Pole Induction Motor, Springer - LNEE (Lecture Notes on Electrical Engineering Series), Vol 188, Chapter 26, pp. 301 -310, 2013.