Mr. Basavaraj Dhannur
9632479453 Extn 787
|Qualification||Institution||Year||BE in Civil Engineering||BEC Bagalkot||2010-2014||M.Tech in Structures||R V College of Engg. Bangalore||2015-2017|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Intern||Arch Consultancy Bangalore||2016||2017|
Awards / Achievement
- Recognized as Bentley ambassador from academic year 2018 for STADD Pro Software Select Series.
- Member for Indian academics and research association.
- Member for international economics development and research centre.
- Member for World Civil Engineering Council.
- Consultancy Projects
- Planed, Designed, Detailed, and Estimated the Residential building (30x40ft) site and which is G+2 Building. Work is being executed in Menasaagi Village.
- Designed the loading frame for Civil Department, PES University, Bangalore Under the guidance of Associate Professor, B V Ramesh. Work is completed.
- Plan, elevation, cross section of residential building have been done for the costumers
- Aspadin Concrete Lab Incharge
- Department Library In charge
- Test Coordinator
- Consultancy Incharge
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- STADD Pro Lab I
- STADD Pro Lab II
- ETABS for Lateral entry students
- Concrete Lab
- Design and detailing of Steel structures Lab
- Building Planning and Drawing Lab
- Special Topic – detailing of R C Structures
- Engineering Mechanics
- Earthquake Resistance of Structures
- Concrete Materials
- Finite Element Methods
- UG Projects- 5
- PG Projects-1
- "A Systems Perspective of Cycling and Bike Sharing in Urban Mobility"G, Monisha and Sinha, Pranati and Gowda, Ashwini and Vishwas, J. S. and Basawaraj, D., http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3379739
- Study on Development of Strength Properties of Bio-concrete,Building Materials, Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering 25, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-3317-0_38
- SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Bentley STAAD Pro
- Autodesk Autocad 2D and 3D