Mr. Ravi Jangir
A creative Product Designer with an experience in executing design projects right from ideation to production in stipulated timelines with an emphasis on functional aspects, usability & ergonomics. Passionate about translating emerging technologies into successful products. His experience so far has been around user research, gap-need analysis, product design and development. Frugality is something that comes to him naturally. Breaking down complex problems to its simpler & its basic form is his core strength. He has a varied experience in designing & engineering consumer & medical products. His project management skills involve cross-functional relationships with Designers, Engineers and Business to ensure original design determination and company goals are met.
|Qualification||Institution||Year||Master of Design (ME)||University of Pune||Bachelors Mechanical Engineering (BE)||University of Pune|
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Product Design
- Advanced Design Methods
- Research Methodology
- Materials and Processes
- Design Innovation
- Innovation in HealthCare
- Design Thinking
- Design Education
- Social Impact
- Design Methodologies
- Identifying Compelling Unmet Healthcare Needs In India, Author
- Inventing Medical Devices: A Perspective from India, (Contributory Author: Added a guest chapter and caricatures)
- The Art of Caring - Emergency Minds, (Contributory Author: Added caricatures and book cover design)
- Article published on the Challenges faced by the Design and Creative Industry in India in the 100 Issues of Design in India, in the 100th issue of POOL Magazine.
- Noxeno-Research & Development of an Affordable Nasal Foreign Body Removal Device in India. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555890.
- Balloon Sinuplasty Literature Review: An Assessment of Clinical Studies from 2007 To 2018. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555905.
- Novel Eustachian Tube Dysfunction Management Techniques: Prototype Feasibility Studies in Fresh Cadaveric Specimens. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555902.
- Identification of Unmet Clinical Needs in the Field of Otorhinolaryngology in India - A Modified Biodesign Approach. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555904.
- A Real-Time Sequential Phase-Shift Approach to Tinnitus Cancellation-A Pilot Study in Southern India. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555901.
- Incidence of Nasal Foreign Body Impaction in India: Determined Using Literature Search, Interviews and Surveys. Glob J Oto 2018; 14(2): 555903.
- A structured process to identify unmet needs for Medical Device Innovation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. J Biomed Res Prac 2(1): 100009.