Ms. Lavanya K
Electronics & Communications
|Qualification||Institution||Year||Mtech in Digital Communication and Networking(DCN)|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||Jnanavikas institute of technology, biadadi.|
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Network analysis
- 8051 Microcontroller
- ARM microcontroller and embedded system
- Principles of communication system.
- ARM controller lab using LPC1768
- DSP Lab
- Embedded system
- Communication engineering
- Presented and published a paper on “Wireless power transmission” in national conference at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, ISBN – 978-93-84935-795.
- Presented and published a paper on “Implementation of low bit rate vocoder using BF548” in IEEE- International Conference on Innovative Mechanisms for Industry Applications (ICIMIA 2017) at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, ISBN – 978-1- 5090-5960-7, ICIMIA 138.
- Presented and published a paper on “Speech compression using low bit rate vocoder and calculating PESQ results” at SEITCON 2017- Sustainable Emerging Intelligent Technologies, a national conference at Dayananda sagar college of engineering.
- Published the journal “Development of vocoder board for speech compression at three different rates” at international journal IJRTER- International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering and Research, ISSN: 2455 1457.
- Published the journal “Implementation of low bit rate vocoder for speech compression” at international journal IRJET- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072