Mr. Chinmayananda A
Industry - 3 years - Signalchip Innovations Private Ltd. Research-4.5 years - PhD, Indian Institute of Science.
Electronics & Communications
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.E. (ECE)||BMSCE||Ph.D Coding Theory (Multi- Sender Index Coding)||Indian Institute of Science|
Awards / Achievement
- 19th Rank in Kranataka Regional Mathematics Olmpiad
- Awarded “Star Performer” certificate in Signalchip Innovations for technical contribution.
- IEEE ComSoc
- Index Coding
- Coded Caching
- C. Arunachala, V. Aggarwal, and B. S. Rajan, "Optimal Linear Broadcast Rates of Some Two-Sender Unicast Index Coding Problems," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 3965-3977, June 2019.
- C. Arunachala, S. D. Buch and B. S. Rajan, "Wireless Bidirectional Relaying Using Physical Layer Network Coding With Heterogeneous PSK Modulation," in IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 2335-2344, March 2018.
- C. Arunachala, V. Aggarwal, and B. S. Rajan, "On the Optimal Broadcast Rate of the Two-Sender Unicast Index Coding Problem with Fully- participated Interactions," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 67, no. 12, pp. 8612-8623, Dec. 2019.