Mr. Mantesh Basappa Khot
Mr. Mantesh Basappa Khot currently working as a assistant professor in design domain, Mechanical Engineering department. I completed BE in Mechanical Engineering from University BDT College of Engineering, Davangere. I have done M.Tech in machine design from University BDT College of Engineering, Davangere. I have been awarded Gold Medal for securing the first position in Master of Technology in Visvesvaraya Technological University Belagavi, 2018. Research interest are fatigue and fracture analysis, tribology, composite materials and structures. I have published 3 articles in international journals and 4 papers in national conferences. I have 1.6 years of Industry experience prior to academic. I was worked as a quality engineer at Indo Auto- Tech Pvt Ltd., Narasapura, Karnataka and Apprentice Trainee in Davangere Sugar Company Ltd., Kukkawada, Karnatka.
- Machine Design
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.Tech||University BDT College of Engineering, Davangere||2015||M.tech||University BDT College of Engineering, Davangere||2018|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University||2019||Till date||Apprentice Trainee||Davangere Sugar Company Ltd., Kukkawada, Karnatka||2017||2018||Quality Engineer||Indo Auto-Tech Pvt Ltd., Narasapura, Karnataka||2015||2016|
Awards / Achievement
- Awarded Gold Medal for securing the first position in Master of Technology in Visvesvaraya Technological University Belagavi, 2018.
- I secured Seventh Rank in Bachelor of Engineering in Visvesvaraya Technological University Belagavi during the academic year 2014-2015.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Theory of Elasticity
- Theory of Plasticity
- Mechanical Engineering Science
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Computer Aided Engineering Graphics
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Fracture and Failure Analysis of Materials
- Vibrational Characteristics of Materials
- Characterisation of Composite Materials