Ms. Gousia Sultana
Electrical & Electronics
|Qualification||Institution||Year||B.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||Channabasaweshwara Institute of Technology, Tumkur||Masters Degree (Energy Management)||Jain University, Bangalore,||Ph.D (Electrical Engineering)||Visveswaraya Technology University, Belagavi|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University, Bangalore.|
- Department Curriculum Co-ordinator
- Anchor – Distributed Generation & MicroGrid Systems
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems
- Power systems
- Power system Optimization
- Energy management
- Energy Auditing
- “A Case Study on Energy Audit of a Technical Institute” in the National Conference on Innovations in Communication and Computation ICC-2018 on 18th October 2014. International Conferences
- “Power System Reliability in Distributed Generation Environment: A Review” Power Research a journal of CPRI, Vol. 14, Issue 1,june 2018, DOI: 10.33686/pwj.v14i1.142173
- “Control of Single Inductor Multi Output DC-DC Converter in Continuous Conduction Mode” International Journal of Engineering Research and Application, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 8, Issue 1, (Part -II) January 2018, pp.42-46.
- “Design And Development Of Miniature Model Of Micro-Grid For Generation Of Small Power Using Distributed Generation” International journal of Engineering Science and Computing(IJSCE), ISSN: 2250-137, Vol. 7, Issue 6, June 2017
- “Microcontroller Based Assembly Check and Built-In Self Test”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, ISO 3297: 2007, Vol. 5, Issue 7, June 2016.
- “Design and Deployment of Embedded Wireless Vehicle Monitoring System Using GPRS”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, ISO 3297: 2007, Vol. 5, Issue 6, June 2016.
- “Design and Implementation of wireless power Transfer charging system on miniature model”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (SSRG-IJEEE), ISSN: 2348- 8379, Vol. 3, Issue 4, March 2016.
- “Electrical Energy Audit A Case Study”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) e-ISSN: 2278-1676, p-ISSN: 2320-3331, Volume 10, Issue 3 Ver. I (May – Jun. 2015), PP 01-06.