Dr. Harivardhin Selvakumar
Dr. Harivardhin graduated with a PhD specialising in sustainable Manufacturing & environmental management solutions in product design discipline from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. She has substantial research experience in cutting edge technologies of sustainable manufacturing including effective solutions for treating electronic waste with low energy / manual effort consumption so as to lead minimal negative impacts at affordable treatment cost. She also excelled in areas like nonparametric statistical methods, multi criteria decision making methods, ergonomic risk assessment tools and life cycle assessment methods namely SimaPro and IdeaSustain. She also has a good record of publishing excellence, including those in highly reputed International Journals in her field of research interest.
|Qualification||Institution||Year||Ph.D in Product Design||CPDM, IISc, Bangalore||2016||B.Tech in Leather technology & processing||CSIR CLRI - Anna University, Chennai||2009|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||E - Lean consultant||E - Lean consultant LLC FZ, Dubai||Feb 2019||Aug 2019||Research Scientist||CPDM, IISc, Bangalore||Feb 2016||July 2017|
- Experience: 2 years
- Harivardhini, S. and Chakrabarti, A. (2015) “Expanding DRM framework to formulate Supreme Causal Models from research articles in the area of product disassembly“, International Conference on Research in to Design (ICoRD’ 15), Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- Harivardhini.S and Chakrabarti , A. (2015) “E-waste dismantling: Profitable at a cost of occupational hazard?”. SusTech – IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (2015), Weber State University, Utah, United States of America.
- Harivardhini, S. and Chakrabarti, A. (2014) “Analysis of dismantling processes for assessing disassembly effort and ergonomic hazards at the end of life of electronic appliances”, PLMSS Conference, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India.
- Harivardhini, S. and Chakrabarti, A. (2013) “Analyzing conflicts between product assembly and disassembly for achieving sustainability “, International Conference on Research in to Design (ICoRD’ 13), Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India.
- Harivardhini. S, Murali Krishna, K. and Chakrabarti, A. (2017) ‘An Integrated Framework for supporting decision making during early design stages on End-of-Life disassembly’, Journal of Cleaner Production, 168, pp.558 – 574.
- Harivardhini. S and Chakrabarti, A. (2016) “A new model for estimating End of Life disassembly effort during early stages of product design”, Clean Techn Environ Policy (2016) 18(5): 1585-1598.
- Harivardhini, S. and Chakrabarti, A. (2015) “Comparison of disassembly effort and ergonomic hazards in dismantling electronic appliances by formal and informal recycling sectors in developing countries,” International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management (IJPLM), Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.111 – 131.
- Harivardhini, S. and Chakrabarti, A. (2014) “Analysis of dismantling processes for assessing disassembly effort and ergonomic hazards at the end of life of electronic appliances”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp.204–214.