Mr. Srinivasa Prasad K S
Mr. Srinivasa Prasad K S, works as a Assistant professor in PES UNIVERSITY from past 5 years and overall he has 5 years of experience in teaching. He has also worked in industry for 1.3 years as Associate Design Engineer. He got his Bachelor's at VTU Belagavi and did his Masters in machine Design from BIT, Bengaluru.
- Machine Design
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University||2016||Till date||Associate Design Engg.||MOOG Aircraft Group||2012||2013|
- No Additional Responsibilities
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Mechanics of Materials
- Design of Machine Elements – II
- Theory of Elasticity
- Dynamics of Machines
- Finite Element Method
- Smart Materials and MEMS
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Finite Element Analysis
- Vibrations Analysis
- Design, Composite Materials
- “Dynamic Characteristics of Single Orifice Aerostatic Thrust Bearing with Nonlinear Spring Model of Air Film" presented at International Conference on Advanced Light Weight Materials and Structures (ICALMS - 2k20), CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana, March 2020.
- “Study of Shock Isolation by Nonlinear Wire Rope Isolators” presented at 2nd Indian National Conference on Applied Mechanics, IIT Delhi, July 2015.
- “Free and Forced Vibration Characteristics of a Flax Fibre Reinforced Composite Beam with Viscoelastic Core” presented at 6th International Conference of Recent Advances in Composite Materials, IIT BHU, Varanasi, February – 2019.
- “Vibration Control of a Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Beam with Shape Memory Alloys” presented at 3rd Indian National Conference on Applied Mechanics, MNNIT Allahabad, July 2017.
- “Dynamic Characteristics of Single Orifice Aerostatic Thrust Bearing with Nonlinear Spring Model of Air Film" published at Advances in Lightweight Materials and Structures, Springer, ISBN: 978-981-15-7827-4, 2020.
- “Free and Forced Vibration Characteristics of a Flax Fibre Reinforced Composite Beam with Viscoelastic Core” published at Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 21, Part 2, Pg. Nos 1078 – 1083, February 2020.
- “Vibration Control of a Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Beam with Shape Memory Alloys” published at Journal of Structural Engineering (JOSE), Volume 45, May 2018.
- “Experimental Stress Analysis of Curved Beams using Strain Gauges” published at International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management and Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) , Volume V, Issue VI, June 2016.