Mr. Chandru A
Mr. Chandru A , works as a Assistant professor in PES UNIVERSITY from past 8 years and overall he has 09 years of experience in teaching. He has also worked in industry for 1 years as Production Supervisor. He got his Bachelor's at VTU Belagavi and did his Masters in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from PESIT, Bengaluru.
- Manufacturing Science & Engineering
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES University||2012||Till date||Production Supervisor||HYCOM ENGG.||2009||2010|
Awards / Achievement
- Best paper award, received for " Studies on production of Al foam by powder metallurgy method"
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Operations Research
- Manufacturing Process
- Metal Cutting and Machining
- Measurement Science & Metrology
- CAED & CAMD
- MACHINE DRAWING
- METAL CASTING AND WELDING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCES
- BASICS OF AUTOMOBILE & ENGINEERING
- PRODUCT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- MECHATRONICS AND MEMS
- Friction Stir Welding
- Aluminum Sponge
- Powder Metallurgy
- Welding characteristics and studies
- manufacturing processing
- “Joining aluminum open cell sponge by Friction Stir Welding”, Chandru.A, Dr. S.V.Satish, 4th International and 19th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (iNaCoMM 2019), IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
- “Evaluation of Joint Properties of Aluminium Alloy After Friction Stir Welding”, Chandru A, Ramesh S, Priyanka Menon, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, 2015
- “Manufacture of Aluminum Foam Using Water Beads”, Dr. S.V.Satish, Chandru.A, Sanjay Krishna J, International Journal of Science and Research, (IJSR), ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, 2015 Pages: 98-102.
- “Studies on Production of Aluminum Sponge“ Dr. S.V.Satish, Chandru.A, Ashok – , International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.48 (2015); 32733 – 32736.
- “Studies on production of Aluminum Foam by powder metallurgy method” A. Chandru and S.V.Satish, research paper published in pp, 1-6 McGraw-Hill Education: 2015. Paper presented at ICMMT-2015.
- “Studies on Surface Properties of Brass Subjected to Friction Stir Surfacing”, Chandru .A, Dr. S.V.Satish, , Proceedings of International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and management Studies(ICCOMIM-2012).volume-2,11-13 July 2012, pp. 490-496, ISBN 978-93-82338-04- 8, M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Friction Stir Surfacing of Brass & Evaluation of Surface Properties,” Chandru .A, Dr. S.V.Satish International Journal of Global Technology Initiatives (IJGTI) Issue 1, March 2012, pp. B-11 – B-16, ISSN 2277-6591,Rizvi College of Engineering, Mumbai.
- Chandru, A., Satish, S.V. Friction Stir Welding of Aluminum Sponge by Non-Porous Edge Retention. J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. C 101, 793–805 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40032-020-00593-4 DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s40032-020-00593-4
- “Casting of macro porous open cell aluminum sponge with controlled cellular structure”, Chandru.A Dr. S.V. Satish, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 19, Part 2, 2019, Pages 715-720, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2019.07.758