Mr. Madhu M
Mr. Madhu M, works as a Assistant professor in PES UNIVERSITY from past 10 years and overall he has 12 years of experience in teaching. He has also worked in industry for 1 years as Production Engineer. He got his Bachelor's at VTU Belagavi and did his Masters in machine Design from RVCE, Bengaluru.
- Machine Design
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||PES UNIVERSITY||2011||Till Date||Sr. Lecture||Oxford College of Engineering||2010||2011||Production Engineer||SSS, Spring Manufacturing||2007||2008|
- No Additional Responsibilities
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Mechanics of Solids
- Engineering Mechanics – Dynamics
- Advance theory of Vibrations
- Finite Element Method
- Mechanical Vibration
- Fluid Mechanics
- Design of Machine Elements
- Theory of Elasticity
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Composite materials
- Tribology and dynamics
- “Study on mechanical properties of sisal fiber reinforced composites”, Madhu M, Abhay Brijpal Singh Gahloth, Shishir Kant Bhuyan, International journal of science and research (IJSR), ISSN: 2319-7064, April -2016
- “A Study on the Damping Characteristics of SAE Oil Containing Suspended Nano Ferrous Oxide (Fe2O3) Particles”. Madhu M, Mervyn Xavier, Anagha Anand, Ajay S R, Recent Innovations in Science and Engineering (RISE) April– 2016
- “Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Al-Si Cast Alloys after Friction Stir Processing”, Dr. K G Basava Kumar, Madhu M, and Vinay P.
- “The effect of fiber length on tensile properties of PALF fiber reinforced vinyl ester composites”, Madhu M., Vinay P., and Dr. K G Basava Kumar., International Review of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 2248-9967 Volume 6, Number 2 (2016), pp. 341-354.