|Qualification||Institution||Year||M.Tech||Visvesvaraya Technological University RC, Mysuru||2013-2015||B.E||GSSSIETW, Mysuru||2009-2013|
|Designation||Institution||From||To||Assistant Professor||Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology.||2016||2020||Lecturer||BGS Polytechnique, Mandya||2015||2016|
- Yet to Get.
- Recently Joined.
Expertise / list of subjects handled
- Industrial Drives and Applications
- Electrical Machine Design
- Renewable Energy Resource
- High-voltage Engineering
- Electrical Power Generation
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- High Voltage Engineering
- Automation in Drives and Application
- National level conference on trends and innovations in automation, materials and thermal engineering (TIAMTE) in 2015 at VTURC, Mysuru.
- “IoT Based Pesticide Spraying Machine for Greenhouse”. Publishers: International Journal of Science and Engineering Development Research Vol-5, Issue-7, July-2020 www.ijresm.com | ISSN (Online): 2455-2631
- “Railway Accidents Avoidance and security system”. Publishers: International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management Vol-3, Issue-6, June-2020 www.ijresm.com | ISSN (Online): 2581-5792
- “Solid Waste Management using IoT”. Publishers: International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management Vol-2, Issue-2, February-2019 www.ijresm.com | ISSN (Online): 2581-5792
- “Regulated Material Handling System Using PLC and HMI”. Publishers: Imperial Journal of Inter Disciplinary Research (IJIR). Vol-3, Issue-2, 2017 ISSN:2454-1362
- “Modeling of closed loop DC-DC Boost converter for an Inverter fed Motor”. Publishers: International Journal for Research & Development in Technology (IJRD).Vol – 8, Issue – 1, (July-17) ISSN (0): 2349-3585
- “Automation of Jig to test the tandem of BG605 Motor Grader”. Publishers: International journal for scientific Research & Development (IJSRD). Vol-3, Issue7, (September-15): ISSN (online):2321-0613
- VTU TEQUIP 1.3 sponsored 5day FDP on “Recent Trends and Applications of High Voltage-A step towards green environment” from 27th July to 31st July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.